The Wolf Creek CS 20P Electric Chainsaw features the new Oregon "Powersharp" chain resharpening system. has a powerful motor and an original Oregon chain and bar which enables precise cutting. The CS 20P is the latest model - available NOW.
The Oregon POWERSHARP system will sharpen your chain in just 5 SECONDS guaranteed. Includes patented sharpening chain, sharpening stone, guide bar & cover. Allows chain to be resharpened up to 15 times - SAVING you £££'s on replacement chains.
Includes the "Q-TENS" quick chain tensioning system. No need for spanners or tools; simply adjust the chain tension with the tensioning wheel & lock in place.
The ideal chainsaw for use in the garden - great for cutting logs.
The Wolf Creek CS20P uses the "Q-TENS" quick chain tensioning system. No need for spanners or tools; simply adjust the chain tension with the tensioning wheel & lock in place. Q-TENS System which allows for tensioning the chain correctly in just a few seconds simply by turning a knob on the side of the chainsaw. The CS20P features:
• Versatile and easy to use • Sturdy design for long lifetime • Powerful 2000W motor • 16" Oregon POWERSHARP chain bar with Oregon POWERSHARP chain • 13m/s chain speed for optimum cutting performance • Ergonomic handle for both sawing and felling • Automatic chain oil lubrication • Large oil tank (300ml) with level indicator
PLUS - INCLUDES...
PowerSharp® is a unique saw chain and sharpening tool that gives the user the power to sharpen their PowerSharp® chain, on the saw, on the job, in seconds. The system: The PowerSharp® system comprises four components that work together to provide a fast, simple and portable method of sharpening PowerSharp® saw chain.
1. PowerSharp® chain: PowerSharp® Chain has unique, top-sharpening cutters and is low kickback per ANSI B125.1 and CSA Z62.3. Chisel-style cutters, ramped depth gauges and ramped guidance drive links provide a smooth and efficient cutting action and good chip flow. The diamond-coated dresser link resurfaces the sharpening stone, ensuring flat cutter to stone contact Look for the PowerSharp® diamond stamped on each cutter link. Only genuine PowerSharp® saw chains can be used with the PowerSharp® system.
2. Sharpening Stone: The sharpening stone fits inside the bar-mounted sharpener.
3. PowerSharp® Guide Bars: Lightweight and manoeuvrable, the PowerSharp® guide bar is designed as a direct replacement. Alignment and latch pinholes for the proprietary sharpening tool ensure perfect alignment between the cutter and the stone. Small nose radius helps to reduce kickback energy. Available in three lengths for the majority of saw mounts.
4. Sharpening Unit: Clamps over the end of the PowerSharp® guide bar when sharpening.